- legal counsel enrolled at the Chamber of Legal Advisers in Gdańsk under No. Gd. - 2730
- Ph.D. student in economics at the Faculty of Economics at the University of Gdańsk - fields of interest: blockchain, digital assets market
- postgraduate of Project management at Kozminski University in Warszawa
- graduate of economics at the Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Quality Science at Gdynia Maritime University (Master of Economics)
- graduate of law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Gdańsk (Master of Laws)
I hold the post of external expert in the Department of Banking and Capital Markets Client of Polish Financial Ombudsman - www.rf.gov.pl.
I have several years of experience in banking, dealing with commercial contracts, especially in the scope of transactions within shipbuilding sector, energy, heavy industry, construction and production sector, leasing. Working on my own I cooperate with companies with foreign capital and participate in negotiations with public institutions, local government entities and private businesses.
My main scope of business are debt recovery and civil disputes.
I speak English and German.
On a regular basis I work with law offices of:
- legal counsel Małgorzata Stawicka - www.kancelaria-stawicka.pl,
- legal counsel Piotr Fandrey - www.adviser.com.pl,
- Mackiewicz Legal Counsels Law Office - www.kmrp.pl.
Cooperating with the best law offices in Tricity, I can provide tailor made services in time-consuming and multithreaded cases.
You are welcome to contact me anytime - I would be glad to answer all your questions and provide you proper legal assistance.
© 2016 Maciej Replin | Original design by W3layouts